Thursday, February 09, 2012

Recent Project.

  
I've been photographing Toulouse Petit here in Seattle over the past year and am happy to finally announce it. Above is an ad from Seattle Magazine I unexpectedly ran across the other day. Pretty sure my heart skipped a couple of beats and ultimate excitement ensued.  The majority of photographs on their website are my work.

If you've never been, I highly suggest visiting this establishment. It's cuisine, decor, and imagery are centered around the French Quarter and New Orleans. They do a wonderful job and their happy hours are ridiculous, including a brunch happy hour. Brunch? Yes please!

Below are just a few shots from a session we completed last week. I had an especially great time with the action shots this time around, obviously.



No comments:

Post a Comment